There are a few premises behind this wish list. Firstly, money is no problem (imagine your family were all trillionaires – what would you be asking for Christmas?). Secondly, take it as given that ideological goals have been met, ie world peace has been achieved, etc, etc. Thirdly, my wishes are not very extensive so I have incorporated the wishes of my husband and kids (Miss Five and Master Two), just to give you more pictures to look at. Ok, suspend reality for a minute and we shall begin.
1.First wish would be an all expenses paid family holiday to Europe around the world, starting in Europe with a visit to my husband’s family in Croatia. The trip would include Ireland, Africa and South America, places that I have a deep desire to visit. (Then I could bold some more stuff on the meme that I did yesterday!)
2. A little motorbike for zipping to work and out for coffee and freedom time to use it!
3. A house elf to keep the house tidy and cook dinner occasionally. (Mostly I don’t mind cooking, but there are just some days when it would be very handy to have the house elf do it!)
3. The Man about the House’s first wish – A breathtakingly beautiful motorbike such as:
5.The Little Miss’ Wish – to be a Care Bear (What can I say – five year olds have strange desires).
Daughter : “Mama I want to be a Care Bear”. Mama: “Well..just use your imagination. You can be anything you want to be”. Daughter: “I don’t want to be an imaginary Care Bear, I want to be a REAL Care Bear”.
Anyhow, this is a fantasy wish list, so here you go.
6. Her Second Wish – Rollerblades
Admittedly this is a more realistic wish than being a Care Bear, but as I’ve already taken Miss Five to hospital once this year (when she split her head open) Santa has decided to hold off on this gift until she is a little older and more co-ordinated.
7. As kids cannot be pillioned until they are eight years old, toddlerboy’s greatest wish will have to be interpreted thus:
If you could have anything you wanted, what would you wish for?